Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the world’s largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko’s mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world’s health and welfare.
This position is located at the Anadarko Regional Office in Midland, TX as a member of Anadarko’s Midstream Operations Health, Safety & Environmental Team. Position will be responsible for the management/coordination of Air Quality compliance activities associated with our Midstream operations in the Delaware Basin.Qualifications
- At least two (2) years+ of experience in HSE air quality with a preference for four + (4) years
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental, procedures, and regulations as they apply to Midstream operations.
- Knowledge and experience with air quality regulations, Federal, Texas, and New Mexico.
- Experience with air quality permitting and compliance, NSR and Title V.
- Experience with air quality compliance reporting, notifications, and submittals.
- Proficient technical and computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Partner with operations teams to provide air quality compliance support including:
- Leak detection and repair program management.
- Subpart Kb, Subpart OOOOa, Subpart JJJJ, and Subpart ZZZZ.
- Compliance reports, Subpart W reporting, Emission Inventories.
- Compliance data management.
- Contractor management.
- Develop and conduct air quality compliance training.
- Continuous support on Loss of Primary Containment Program.
- Work with and assist operations to provide HSE support on projects and programs.
- Ensure HSE expectations for projects are communicated to contractors and are periodically assessed against these expectations.
- Assist the Corporate Process Safety team with implementation and monitoring of continuous improvement efforts regarding process safety.
- Assist with Management of Change and Process Safety Start-up Reviews.
- Assist and provide support with HSE meetings.
- Participate on the Anadarko’s Incident Management Team for Emergency Response.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree preferably in a science, engineering, or industry related field.
Valid driver’s license with no restriction that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position is eligible for domestic relocation.
Only local travel is required for this position.
This position is on the 9/80 work schedule
Application tips: Use the link below. Select Environmental Health & safety among the job function, then click search. The Vacancy is the first that you will see among the job posting titles. Click on the job title, then follow the application prompt.
Submit your CV here