Our client is a well-established and dynamic telecommunications company. The company builds cell-sites for GSM companies in Nigeria. Fully integrated, the company has built a market leading position and a reputation for expertise and advanced technology. The company is seeking to recruit an HSE and Administrative Officer.Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for developing and implementing organisational safety programs.
• You will review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
• In addition, you will evaluate the workplace environment and develop safety-management policies that identify and define the safety responsibilities of all employees. This involves assessing the nature of business activities, number of employees and existing policies.
• To continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organisation, you will coordinate training programs for employees and educating workers about site-specific safety measures.
• In addition, you will prepare monthly reports and make presentations to management.
• You will also provide administrative support to the Administration Manager
• Degree-qualified in a relevant discipline, you must have a minimum of 1 year’ HSE experience.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you do not receive response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
Individuals with such interest should please forward their application to broadviewconsults @gmail.com