Adhoc Safety Technician EPS West Operations Services UK
Job Ref: 030288
Primary Location: UK-Offshore-Douglas – Liverpool Bay
Organisation: EPS West Operations Services
Closing Date (Period for Applying) – External: Feb 21, 2018, 3:59:00 PM
Join Our Journey
Petrofac is recruiting a temporary Safety Technician to join the team offshore on the Douglas platform for a period of approximately 3 months to commence on 22 February 2018.
We are recruiting a temporary Safety Technician for the Douglas platform platform to work on a 2/2 rotation. The Safety Technician will be responsible to the Maintenance Supervisor for the safe, efficient & cost effective operation of the installation and be responsible for providing maintenance of all portable safety equipment including BA Sets, Escape Sets, Fire Extinguishers and detection Equipment.
Specific duties include:
• The safe, efficient and effective operation of the installation
• Safe guarding the reliability, availability and “fit for purpose” operational conditions of the platforms fixed and portable Safety equipment and associated equipment
• The safe efficient performance of assigned heli-deck crew duties and tasks as required
• Complete and annually maintain personal records of competence (CPP)
• Perform all assigned servicing, conditioning, fault diagnosis and restorative maintenance duties and tasks safely, efficiently on all assigned Safety Equipment, under the supervision and direction of a specialist contractor where and when appropriate
• Assist specialist contractor personnel as necessary in the undertaking and execution of preventative and corrective maintenance activity and tasks on the Safety Equipment
• Ensure all relevant equipment performance and condition data are recorded accurately for input to GSAP
• Lead inductions and familiarisation of Platform
The successful candidate will have experience working offshore in a similar role and will have the relevant offshore certification in place to allow mobilisation.