Acting Lead of Safety, Shutdowns and Maintenance Brunel Energy Qatar
- Vacancy number: PUB155232
- Location: Qatar
- Market: Oil, Gas & Mining
- hours per week: 40.0
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, March 4, 2018
Are you driven, independent and enthusiastic Acting Lead of Safety, Shutdowns and Maintenance interested in joining the team of our client, an LNG operating company in Qatar.
- Plans and coordinates the activities of assigned SEQ personal in a designated area in order to effectively provide for the delivery of approved SEQ programs.
- Lead the development and implementation of safety programs designed to protect Company staff, assets and the environment.
- Promotes safety environment and quality awareness through training courses and orientation programs to ensure all staff is aware of their responsibilities.
- Supervises regular inspection, testing and maintenance of all fixed and portable SEQ equipment in order to ensure optimum operational status and readiness for use.
- Coordinates the process of ensuring inventory levels of equipment and consumables are maintained in order to meet operational demands.
- Supports the evaluations of new equipment to assess suitability and appropriate recommendations.
- Takes a lead role in the response team during accidents or emergencies in order to establish incident control.
- Leads investigations and completes reports on findings together with recommendations for corrective action.
Knowledge (Qualification) and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a Science discipline with minimum of 8 years’ varied experience in safety operations, which of at least 2 years’ spent at a supervisory Level.
- Extensive knowledge of all operational aspects of the SEQ related function.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) including the use of software applications.
- Developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all organisational levels.
- Proven analytical, organisational and planning skills.