13 Things you must not do on site
Working on site is synonymous to being exposed to risks inherent on site. It may be a construction site, manufacturing site, production site, etc.
“13 Things you must not do on site” is a general safety precautions which is not site specific; it is relevant in all site irrespective of the kind of site.
Here are the “13 Things you must not do on site”.
- Never work on site without your PPE
- Do not throw a working material or any other thing into an obscure location.
- Do not re-fuel equipment when the power is still on.
- Never exceed the speed limit on site as a driver.
- Never lift load which exceeds your capacity manually.
- Never charge your phone inside the electric panel – Only in designated charging points.
- Never use equipment if not trained and certified to use it.
- Never abuse prohibited substances on site – Cannabis, alcohol, and other mental stimulants.
- Never ignore the concept of safe working load for all lifting equipment.
- Do not consider safety as “just a routine”, “a waste of time” or “just a religion”, take it serious because your life depends on it.
- Never lose focus on site, maintain 100% concentration.
- Never ignore any safety precaution.
- Never bank on luck; LUCK DO RUN OUT BUT SAFETY NEVER RUNS OUT.
Avoid carelessness and mistakes on site, because your FIRST CARELESSNESS/MISTAKE could be your last; you may not survive to tell the story.
STAY SAFE – People at home are waiting to receive you back ALIVE; Don’t disappoint them.
Read Also: 100 Amazing Safety Slogan + PDF Download
You can add your’s via the comment box